Monday, August 17, 2009

Remote Fireplace Starter

sunscreen

Start the countdown to the start, better start searching for the perfect calendar for my skin problem, I will make a detour in herbal medicine, hoping to find someone competent.
far, have always escaped me why it is not a holiday by the sea, but rather going crazy for the countries of the far north, has never posed the problem of finding a cream to protect from the sun.
Say which are known and often teased for my pale moon! That it took a while, I think gives it a certain allure, and some is due, because my sensitive skin.

am a phototype II, ie light skin that tans with difficulty and even easier for burns and rashes, also add that the creams do not tolerate fat.

I could use a cream with high protection factor (I would say 30), with physical filters or minerals (like zinc), oil-free (without oil and paraffin).

There will be an eco-bio with all these features on the market?

0 comments:

Post a Comment