prepare yogurt
There are two methods to produce yogurt, with or without yogurt.
Personally I will use the first method since I could not find the yogurt my mom's vintage that has a single large glass jar and not many small pots as you see dear ones on the market.
into the operational phase:
We need in addition to yogurt, a natural yogurt and milk (I got both organic).
Using yogurt as a starter on supermarket shelves, pay attention to the ingredients list, it must contain no sugar, herbs or other substances added.
Pour in the yoghurt and natural yoghurt sucessivamente milk, stirring with a clean spoon to completely dissolve in milk. Close
yogurt maker with the lid, plug into the outlet and wait 10-12 hours.
During fermentation, the yogurt must be kept at room temperature, should not be shifting or movement and should never be mixed with yogurt.
To find out if you watch it first, you will spend the time necessary formed on the surface of a thin layer of serum.
Now you can consume, mix and add sugar, honey, fresh or dried fruit, muesli, in short, enjoy it as you like.
0 comments:
Post a Comment