Santiago -1 day!
Here, here. Finally the long awaited day: on the eve of our arrival. We've dreamed of since the beginning of our trip cut short when a road sign any hope at all pilgrims Santiago 790. I remember it still, Roncisvalles. Li 'I remember perfectly well that I thought: "But when and if I will get there'?"
Instead, today we have come to Pedrouso O, is slightly less than 20 km from Santiago. The stage of today 'was short but with the usual up and down which made it even heavier our steps. Still in the midst of magnificent forests of eucalyptus that is cast skyward perfuming our paths. We were told how and 'magic Galicia, but I can confirm that it and' even more 'than you can imagine.
moods within us that are alternated to make happy this time of waiting: for the eve of emotion that blends with a little 'satisfaction to be got here, memories of each stage color and life by taking all the people we met, the wonderful landscapes that have rewarded the labors of each day, moments of solitude and prayer that filled our hearts with spiritual value of the pilgrimage.
Tonight and 'the evening before, expectations, where around a table with Maurice and Fred we will remember all this. Clearly, all imbued with a good wine and dishes.
Then before falling asleep, there will be all of you in our hearts that have accompanied us on this journey.
Ultreya! ¡ Hasta Magnana!
You can see pictures of the day here:
I remind you that you can also leave your comments under the pictures.
And for more 'you can, what more' you like, mark them as "Favorites". At the end we know what images were the most 'vote. For those who wish also can 'also download them.
Technical data of the day:
Departure time: 6:50
Km covered: 21.2
Gradient: 0 with up and down
Weather: Sunny
Time: 5:25
Up here in full:
Total km. locations: 780.8 Total hours
Way: 209.5 km
estimated in Santiago: 19
0 comments:
Post a Comment