Before or after each pilgrim raises the big question: what port and how to weigh the backpack?
The answer is simple: as little as possible, having brought the essential, that is what you really will.
Here opens a world of possibilities and discussions. The material that you have to put in your backpack is always dependent on a single pilgrim, its ability to adapt, its tolerance to unexpected situations, from his fear of forgetting something essential, not by his fears of what this can do without that.
There is no perfect list which is suitable for all pilgrims. The advice I can give you my list of material with relative weights (in grams) and tell you all that I brought and I used that in a possible upcoming pilgrimage, in the same season, I do not know what to remove if not of the small details.
period in which there was the pilgrimage from 30 August to 1 October 2010.
In the two columns that I have seen the clothes you wear and the material along the way and therefore do not weigh on his shoulders, and these weights have them deducted from the totals.
certainly left home the vocabulary, I used only 1 time.
The bottle is not needed, 2 or 3 bottles are sufficient plastic half-liter, are more practical, the weight is distributed better, you can keep more on hand in the pockets of external mesh backpack (important detail because you can stand without taking the backpack from his shoulders). There are many fountains of water supplies, apart from some stage on Mesetas. Do not forget to keep the water on the right side of the backpack, because walking west with the sun beats down almost always on the left side and the water is cooler. With my backpack that I used the material (45 L + 10) was almost as large, the extension clearly have never used.
as a pillow to sleep, I prepared a light and small zippered pillowcase and I brought a piece of foam (one week after I threw it away) and then I thought to fill it with clothing appropriate for the night. In almost all Albergue there are pillows and pillow alone is enough (unless you have to sleep on the mat on the floor due to overcrowding).
I used as a cleaning agent for virtually all cleaning Soap Marseille, like bubble bath, shampoo how to shave and laundry. I found myself very well and the weight is greatly reduced.
A very interesting and relevant article on the topic I found on the internet: I wanted to share it with you. Click here.
Ultreya!
Maurizio
0 comments:
Post a Comment