One of the first signs of real progress is certainly spiritual, calm, patience . As in the Way of Saint James, in fact, we must learn to be patient. Do not think about how far away is the goal, if ever I'll make it and all the other thoughts that can hamper the way and undermine the will. " Quiet, take the time needed" . This reflects a little 'patience that God has for each of us: as if God's primary concern was "not that I do his knowledge , but I do knowledge of myself. Know in depth with my light and my shadow, with my desires and my limits and where the end of this investigation I discover him, the God of life, the God who gives life to my taste. During the Camino de Santiago I discovered that you have much time to do this work of meditation.
this folder to each pilgrim discouragement sounds like an impossible goal to reach. I also remember the beginning of my journey of faith of those cartels try to discourage both outside and inside of me. In my heart I felt each fall: "You're not worthy, I do not see how you are a sinner, because you are weak" . How many friends I had been persuaded to desist in this search: "the Church priests .... ... But you're the one who ..."
After the decision to leave immediately following the decision to continue . despite the difficulties and falls. Try to begin to think, think and make decisions depending on the destination: Santiago for this Way and the Way of Christ for life.
Ultreya!
Ultreya!
0 comments:
Post a Comment