Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Letterman Jackets Meaning Stripes

Los Arcos: the first answers


From Estella to Los Arcos to arrive early in the morning the trail passes near a particular fountain. water flows from one side and the other wine . You got it right: wine. In fact we are at wineries Irache. The time to drink a sip and then gradually, without forgetting to drink the water. On this pilgrimage I understood and experienced the importance of water, especially along the endless paths beaten by the scorching sun. Where every day continue to dry out the lips: I am not exaggerating when I say that on average, drank about three gallons of water.

little further on, the famous Benedictine Monastery of Irache , a great spiritual center since 1584 which give to all other water . The water that is able to quench our hearts and our feelings, those pondered the last time: the Word of God Do not believe us? Try to find you your answer:

matter what our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart
19 From this we know that we are of the truth in front of him and reassure our heart 20 anything condemn us . God is greater than our hearts and knows everything. (1 John 3.19-20)

Your mouth condemns you, not him:
6 Not me, but your mouth condemns you and your lips testify against you. (Job 15:6)

Fear not, he comes to your aid:
13 For I am the Lord your God that hold you to the right and I tell you: " Fear not, I'll come to the rescue. " (Isaiah 41.13)

The Lord will heal you and make you the life
16 Lord, in thee Hopefully my heart be revived my spirit. Heal me and make me life. (Isaiah 38.16)

Do not be anxious, because He is your God:
10 not afraid, for I am with you; not dismayed, for I am your God make you strong and you also come to the aid and uphold thee with the right winner. (Isaiah 41:10)
not fear anyone, He is with you to protect you:
8 Do not be afraid, I am with you to protect you. " (Jeremiah 1:8)

God will heal your wounds:
1 "Come, let us return to the Lord He has torn, that he may heal us. He has smitten, and he will bind us up. (Hosea 6:1)

He will comfort you:
13 As a mother comforts a child so will I comfort you; you will be comforted in Jerusalem.
(Isaiah 66.13)

you heal:
6 When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that a long time was so, he said: "You want to get well? ". (John 5:6)

not think most of the past. Here He makes things new suits :
18 Remember not the former things, not think the things of old! 19 Behold, I am doing something new: now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a desert road, rivers in the steppe. (Isaiah 43.18-19)

Ultreya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment