was to be expected. After 5 days 'journey, and after many days of excitement, I started to feel a bit' hard work. We left the beautiful valleys of the Pyrenees, fresh and moist, to immerse ourselves in the heat of this plain. Much better than the Navarra region. We left the great city of Pamplona, \u200b\u200brich and joyful, to enter the silence and simplicity. campaign. The feet are starting to complain about a few blisters. In addition to these "suffering" that offers us the Way, remember what I did more harm is the wound that I felt within the heart after being witness to a fact.
all'albergue arrival of Estella, after the usual shower and wash clothes, walking in the courtyard and I see everywhere clothes hung to dry in the sun, because the wires were few available for many persons present. Maureen pointed out to me as the lady who runs the hostel, starts at speed and in a very arrogant, take some of these garments, laid directly on the walls and threw them in the trash, to the amazement and disbelief of pilgrims. Accustomed these days to see testimonials of affection and solidarity on the part of all, this was done as a false note in the midst of this harmony that reigns on the Santiago .
But in life every day how many times we have witnessed many other injustices? How many times have we procure injustice to others? We face as a reaction to this kind of experience? Fear, anxiety, contempt, curiosity, opinion, doubt, lying, indifference, lack of confidence ..... And I have asked. And I came to reflect such feelings can inspire my reactions, my actions in the face of experience just written.
Maybe a feeling of guilt, discontent, or dissatisfaction? Perhaps a bit 'of concern for me or the other, perhaps loss of confidence in myself, discouragement or confusion? Pain or shame, perhaps incompetence?
Think too. Do not be afraid to look inside. It sounds like a cliché, but understanding ourselves, we can understand others.
Ultreya!
0 comments:
Post a Comment