Good evening my dear readers ^ _ ^ as you commence this new week? I hope good .. Sunday in the mountains was beautiful there was so much snow * or * surprise that I and my only Lupo .. What can the world want more than being in a winter paradise with the person you love most in the world?!? I say this with all ^ _ ^ You like about the photo on the side? I've taken while going down the mountain to return home, nice is not it?!? ...
Yesterday, there have been a nice package full of flavors of Sicily ... oranges, mandarins, two beautiful bundles of almond paste cookies that are my favorites ... orecchiette prepared by hand by my grandmother Wolf that despite his age looks like a girl ... the other grandmother sent instead of huge sausages, never seen from us so large sausages and then what?!? ah yes the delicious liquor that when I was there on vacation I was lucky enough to taste it ... so as I have found two delicious I arrived, a pistachio and a chocolate mmm goodness that, inter alia, have been prepared Bolognetta a town near that of my wolf, and then a nice stack of them in Sicily anelletti we always have a good supply! Ah, plenty of Sicily ^ _ ^ thank you all who are always so kind ... remind me of what I feel good when I pass rental from them, I almost want to have new holiday XD ... ok enough ... now I leave you, dear readers, I wish you a good night! Ps. here are the pictures in the snow Baciiiiii ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment