Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Does Protonix Effect Birth Control

... Lithium ...


lithium - do not want to lock myself
battery - I do not want to forget how it feels without lithium
- I want to stay in good
relationship with my pain, but oh God, I want to let go

come to bed, do not make me sleep alone
I could not hide the emptiness that creates
I never wanted it to be so cold just did not drink enough

by say that you loved me

not be sustainable,
wondering what's wrong with me

battery - do not want to lock myself
battery - I do not want to forget how it feels without lithium
- I want to stay on good terms

with my pain I do not want it settled on me, this time
has drowned my will to fly here in the dark
know I can not rid myself
until you let go let me go


baby, I forgive you after all
everything is better than being alone
and eventually fall
I guess I always find my place among the ashes

not be sustainable, wondering
What's wrong with me

battery - do not want to lock myself
battery - I do not want to forget how it feels without lithium
-
want to stay on good terms with my pain, but oh God, I want to let go

0 comments:

Post a Comment