Only the sound of your voice
makes me believe that you know she disturbed
like the river ... my inner peace Once I believed
d '
have found a trace of his loving soul
once thought she was all Then she smothered
my faith
One cold winter night I could follow her voice to the river
leave for now and forever
when you can let
Somewhere in time I'll find you again and will pursue
like the wind
sweeps the ground somewhere in
time when no virtues are left to defend
I was a hiding place in any dispute
reign over the forces that fueled your hate
when the cold in my heart and comes to an end part
go quietly sleep
Who could bring back to mind the first time
when the memories are coming to the end
what led me to think you were her Helena is dead
completely
nothing can bring it back to life I do not pretend
d 'to be loved by you
once I thought she was gone but I
corrupt deep
leave for now and for ever when you can let
Somewhere in time I'll find you again and will pursue
as the wind sweeps the earth
somewhere in time when no virtues are left to defend You fall
I was a hiding place in any dispute over the forces that have united
fueled your hate When the cold in my heart and comes to an end part
quietly go to sleep Follow me into the night
leave me tonight I have to go very far to begin all over again with someone like you
As the ice on a lake of tears I'll take
life
weakened again with someone like you Somewhere in
time I'll find you again and will pursue
as the wind sweeps the earth
somewhere in time when no virtues are left to defend You fall in deep
I was a hiding place in any dispute
reign over the forces that fueled your hate
cold in my heart when the part comes to an end
and quietly go to sleep
makes me believe that you know she disturbed
like the river ... my inner peace Once I believed
d '
have found a trace of his loving soul
once thought she was all Then she smothered
my faith
One cold winter night I could follow her voice to the river
leave for now and forever
when you can let
Somewhere in time I'll find you again and will pursue
like the wind
sweeps the ground somewhere in
time when no virtues are left to defend
I was a hiding place in any dispute
reign over the forces that fueled your hate
when the cold in my heart and comes to an end part
go quietly sleep
Who could bring back to mind the first time
when the memories are coming to the end
what led me to think you were her Helena is dead
completely
nothing can bring it back to life I do not pretend
d 'to be loved by you
once I thought she was gone but I
corrupt deep
leave for now and for ever when you can let
Somewhere in time I'll find you again and will pursue
as the wind sweeps the earth
somewhere in time when no virtues are left to defend You fall
I was a hiding place in any dispute over the forces that have united
fueled your hate When the cold in my heart and comes to an end part
quietly go to sleep Follow me into the night
leave me tonight I have to go very far to begin all over again with someone like you
As the ice on a lake of tears I'll take
life
weakened again with someone like you Somewhere in
time I'll find you again and will pursue
as the wind sweeps the earth
somewhere in time when no virtues are left to defend You fall in deep
I was a hiding place in any dispute
reign over the forces that fueled your hate
cold in my heart when the part comes to an end
and quietly go to sleep
0 comments:
Post a Comment