Sunday, March 6, 2011

Why Would Cholesterol Be Over 300

Good Sunday to all with premium ^ ^!

Good Sunday my dear readers of Blogger ... I hope that this weekend has gone to great ... This week was very animated and a bit of rest was well deserved ^ _ ^ ... Today at lunch anelletti Sicilian grandmother's recipe Anna, very good! Below I have posted one of the favorite songs that we have been this year in San Remo, veins appear? I think it is very pretty and also exciting. I liked how this has made playing the piano and a version with both wonderful Laura. Today we are the Carnival floats a bit of fun even after all the things you need to feel around ... But now we get to the prize ... the "Liebster Blog" Blog taken from the casket of treasures Paola! The rules to receive the award are: 1Accettare the award and write a post in merito.2 pass to 3-5 favorite blogs, informing them that they have received the awards. So let's see I choose?!?


Transilvanian Forest the beloved Black Velvet
Walt Disney World Valentina
The Post Rockin'Rose of Rockin'Rose
A Place To Dream Annalisa
Ars Stregae Stria


here comes the reward:






0 comments:

Post a Comment