Wednesday, March 23, 2011

South Park Iphone Streaming

New graphics spring!

Good afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day in this first week of spring guys, a really good week I hope it lasts a long time ^ _ ^! And like every change of season also my world has changed, with a nice new graphics throughout the spring, do you like?!? I'm in love now =) as I have seen what is the main image I have not even tried most of the other, this time it was much easier to make the choice decisively! Anyway this month has flown by guys, it lacks very little for the weekend in Venice and my wolf and I can not wait, I already know that it will be a wonderful experience and if work bodes well for the moment like it's going to July holiday will be even better, in fact, the company has decided to award the second trip to the score you get, and I love and my aim for the trip in Antalya Turkey in a 5-star resort, which has the largest swimming pool in the world, the largest lounge, a buffet of over 100 meters, boutiques, a prestigious SPA, 5 restaurants and 2 cinemas ... mmm what else besides the wonders of the resort .. Antalya is full of stunning diversity, including mountains, spectacular waterfalls, sun, golden sands and warm waters, visit ancient theaters, temples and streets dating back 2000 years BC. how wonderful boys ... we will give it their all! Now I leave you I must be off a kiss to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment